V24.2 - Out Now!!
Run your business more efficiently with the introduction of some exciting new features -
No more chasing late payments
- Customers can get their invoices paid through the ‘pay now’ button – with Direct Debit through GoCardless, or by card, via PayPal or Stripe.
- Sage's new instant payment option helps customers get paid punctually without having to chase their customers with payment reminders.
- Automatically match payments into accounts
- Automated reconciliation of transactions and transaction fees to the ledger
- Create and send invoices in seconds
- Simple to set up – start taking payments in less than 5 minutes
Sage 50cloud Accounts now has the functionality to help customers meet their GDPR obligations with built-in reports that will enable them to update and delete records quickly and easily – as well as being able to identify older data. Customers also have the option to store their data securely on OneDrive through Microsoft Office 365 integration. Goodbye manual data search and hello automation!
Making Tax Digital
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is the biggest tax digital overhaul in UK history. By April 2019, businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (£85,000) will be required to electronically submit their VAT return to HMRC using accounting software and retain digital records of their transactions.
Also in this release:
- GoCardless enhancements
- Data Migration improvements
- Modern contact addresses
- Add-ons page
- Improved error corrections
- Bank charges with payments