Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials - Subscription
Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials subscription includes all software version upgrades ensuring that you are always on the very latest version of Sage and are benefitting from the latest feature improvements, you also never need to worry about upgrade costs on your software.
Perfect for new and small businesses, market leading Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials is designed to make managing VAT, quotes and invoices simple. Manage your money, stock, suppliers and suppliers instantly and all from the same software, plus its suitable for up to 2 users.
Desktop: Everyday accounts tasks such as managing cash flow, invoicing and VAT returns in up to half the time due to new intuitive and easier to navigate user interface. Sage 50cloud Essentials has been re-designed for ease and speed of use where you can customise the screens and tailor to suit your business.
Cloud: Sage 50Cloud Essentials is now with you wherever you are – with the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere by connecting your data in the cloud with Sage Drive. Using Sage Drive, you can be confident that you accountant has live secure access to your data from a remote location, share your data instantly and work without disruption.
Best of both worlds - Reliable and powerful desktop software with the choice to also link your data to the cloud giving you greater flexibility and security.
Sage 50cloud Accounts Essentials Subscription includes the following features:
- Customers Module includes Customer Statements and Letters
- Suppliers Module includes Remittance Advices
- Sales Invoicing
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets
- Monthly Management Accounts
- VAT Module (with Online Submissions)
- Quick Search Facility
- Quick Print Invoices
- Improved E-mail Functionality
- Basic Stock Management
- Basic Department Management
- New and Improved Sage Report Designer
- VAT Centre
- Sage Pay Invoice Payments
- Foreign Currency Module (Additional Charge Applies)
- Available as a 2 User Network Version (additional charge applies)