Sage 50cloud Payroll Pensions Module - Annual Licence
Sage 50cloud Payroll Pensions Module - Annual Licence Plan
The Pensions module will automate the processing of Auto Enrolment and eliminate the burden of administrating Auto Enrolment legislation.
Sage 50cloud Payroll and the Pensions Module combine to eliminate the burden of Auto Enrolment for your business.
The Pensions Module will:
Automatically Assess your workforce
- Assess your entire workforce against Automatic Enrolment legislation according to UK worker status, age and earnings for each pay reference period at the click of a button.
- Automatically put your workforce into the correct category; Eligible Jobholder, non eligible jobholder or Entitled worker and automatically enrol all your eligible jobholders into the correct qualifying pensions scheme.
- Easily manage postponements where necessary and according to the rules you set up; such as to manage probation periods or where the employee may have an earnings spike.
- Quickly manage opt-in’s and opt-outs as they’re received from your pension’s provider and add any additional easily to the list.
Automatically Manage Pensions Data and Payments
- Automatically create the your data file in the correct format to be sent to your pension provider and send or upload to their portal.
- Complete your Pensions Provider payments easily with the correct files automatically created detailing the right payment information to the right Pensions Provider.
- Keep a record of all your data and payments submissions showing when they were made, by who and store your receipt from the pension provider. Queue all of your pending submissions and The Pensions Module will tell you when they need to be sent.
Automatically Communicate with Your Employees
- Automatically create the right, individually addressed, communication for your employee as defined by the Pensions Regulator for each eventuality.
- Automatically prepare the email or print the communication ready to send. All your communications are prepared and ready, and The Pensions Module will tell you when they need to be sent and record when you’ve sent them. The Pensions Module will even attached a copy to your employee’s record to keep your audit trails up to date.